Kinno's first birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow i can't believe hes 1 yr old tomorrow!! (im posting a day early cause i have my grandson dont know if he will let me have computer time)

Kinno 3 months old 14 inches. This is the breeders picture that grabbed my heart and told me you must have him.
PCV-2.jpg

First time seeing him.
wed078.jpg

Kinno at 4 months 17 inches he was as big as Chimaira 9 months old.
Chimairaandkinno.jpg

Kinno at 6 months. 21 1/2 inches.
P6280121.jpg

Kinno 24 inches at 10 months.
PC060041.jpg

Kinno 1 yr old! 24 inches Happy Birthday my Big baby!

PC310006.jpg

PC310019.jpg

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Happy early first birthday Kinno! May you have 100 more of them! Great pictures. I hope you and your family have a happy and safe New Year!!

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thank you! We gave him extra roam time and offered him some supers (last ones we are buying) He ate 2. He loved his babyfood mix. He left Amber a gift all over her and the couch :banghead: I told her Happy your cleaning that up day! Babyfood poop = :puke: x 100. (He refuses to eat bugs unless we disable them eewww )

Yeah I thought its awsome to have a huge guy but heck hes going to out grow his 4x2x2 viv if he keeps growing he still has 6 more months of growth time. :shock: I hope hes done!

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Happy belated 1st birthday, Kinno!! You are such a handsome beardie!! I can't believe how much he has grown in a year's time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Welchy2000
Top Bottom