Kingworms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjh1

Juvie Member
My Male will eat 24+ king worms every 2 days if I let him is that normal.
My female will look at them but gets bored and right now she is only interested in digging.
She doesnt really want to eat. Though she will eat kingworm if its there in her dish.

Are king worms okay to give everyday or should they be limited? Is there anything else that I should be giving them?

They get assorted veggies everyday as well . Strike Male will eat crix as well , Athena female could care less.

Ideas?
thanks
Joanne

keen77

Hatchling Member
King or Super worms can be fed every day as a staple for sure. 24 a day yea you are going to have to start breeding them:) I just started but going well

jjh1

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you for getting back to me my boy just loves king worms so much my girl does to but not as many as he does. I think she isnt eatting as much as she is going through a shed right now and is so grumpy lol.

So your breeding your own colony how many have you started with? If you could give me the information that would be so great thanks
Joanne

keen77

Hatchling Member
Happy to help! I got 2 containers in the craft section in walmart 20 compartments each. bout 3 bucks. drilled small holes in the lid for each cube then put a work over 2" by itself with no food after about 2 weeks should have pupa

HumorDragon

Hatchling Member
King meal worms? I think I read somewhere that those were steryl for some reason. (someone correct me if they have had success.) maybe you might consider breeding normal mealys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom