Kind of new here, with Gucci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrett

Hey guys..
So I used to be an active member of these forums,back when I first got my first baby bearded dragon Kye.. Unfortunately she has passed away at 7 years old. Not exactly too sure what was wrong with her and how I could have done to help her besides everything I was already trying.. I guess it was her time.
Anyways, can't remember my old username, or what email I used and im sure I probably can't even remember the password to get into whatever email my old account is registered under lol.
My name is Sean, I bought a baby bearded dragon who was born on June 1st 2013, hes the best! Got him from a breeder this time instead of the pet store.. What a huge differences! Already tame, no biting or trying to bite me, no nothing.. Except I find that when he finds out im getting tired, he looks up at me quick and will take off lol.. Doesn't get too far though although he is very fast. But 95% of the time he just chills with me. His name is Gucci, I may change it but right now tht was the not name I could find on the Internet that sounded cool to me lol.
He is very bright in colours! I picked him up for 50 dollars and I kept him in my same tank (I know it is very large but the breeder said he should be fine because he is a pretty big guy at his age)
No sand, tile.. Making decorations this weekend ! :)
Before his shed

After

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom