Keeping reptiworms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

graceface

I'm going to order some reptiworms soon, and I know that they have to be between 50-60 degrees, but I don't know how to keep them that cool. I don't own a wine cooler, so what should I do? An ice chest? I heard about keeping them by the ac vent but it's not yet hot enough outside for the ac to be on. Any advice? I don't want to use just crickets as a feeder.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Do you have a basement or crawl space? Generally it's cool enough there. I think some folks make makeshift chillers with a styrofoam cooler and ice packs. Not sure the details but google might.

The only problem with keeping the bsfl at room temp they grow and pupate too quick. If you feed them faster than that they should be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom