Keeping multiple Dragons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawthorne

I'm not sure if this is in the right forum so feel free to move it elsewhere if it is not.

Anyways, I am curious to know how others with multiple dragons gets each out of their viv everyday? I have been browsing the forums and have seen pictures with people allowing their dragons to hang out together, have baths together, etc. Is this common practice? I am considering getting a second dragon in the future but if I would need to keep them completely separate at all times, I would most likely just stick with one as I probably wouldn't have enough time to give each one on one attention everyday.

For those with multiple dragons, do you let your dragons interact/hang out together? Or are they kept strictly separate?

ETA: of course they would be housed separately

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
Most the time when they're out at the same time, it's when I have one and my husband has the other. I used to bathe them together if I was wanting to save time. But the last time one of my girls started acting suspiciously so I'm not going to do it anymore.

fez09

Extreme Poster
I NEVER let them out at the same time, every beardie gets their own special roaming time (out of sight from the others) I will take one out whole my husband or son takes another out and we just cycle through them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom