Keeping Locusts

Status
Not open for further replies.
My not so little Loki is know growing fast and getting to the stage of eating like a little trooper (even after the usual scare of not eating when I got him home).
As my local petshop is unreliable on getting live food I now get my food online, started off by buying tubs (but he now eats more than I buy) but now buying in bulk. Just got my first 100 small/medium locusts in and at present keeping them in the bag untill I can get to a shop tomorrow and buy a suitable home for them.
The question I have what is a suitable home for keeping the locusts fed and watered ready for when Loki will then home them?? :?: :?: :?:

Markus

Im not to sure on what to keep them in, i guess a fish tank would work fine if you have one at hand, or any large tub.
Be carefull leaving them in a bag for periods of time as they would eat there way out of the bag overnight.

I like your choice in name =) same as my beardie hehe. good luck with keeping locusts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom