Keep it or Return it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone =) Since we've gotten Kerwin we have been making changes little by little to her terrarium. I wanted to get her some kind of dritwood/branch she can bask on since we put her uvb inside her tank. I am having mixed feelings about it, so i attached a photo of her terrarium with the branch inside and would like some opinions, if your choice is to return it could you reccomend me something for our cage which is the exo terra 36x18x12. Hopefully by summer time my boyfriend can build her a nice viv since i have been seeing some awesome ones on this forum.

Her terrarium is also under construction, she now has tile inside and the cactus & feeding dish is gone. I also plan on putting some fake plants around just to add some decoration even though thats mainly for me hahaha.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
What is your concern about it?

It looks a little small for her size. She may prefer a large flat rock, or a stick that is closer to her belly size wide.

xoerika620xo

Original Poster
Taterbug":8lft2ufn said:
What is your concern about it?

It looks a little small for her size. She may prefer a large flat rock, or a stick that is closer to her belly size wide.

I think it's too big height wise and not big enough for her belly wise. She did have a rock before but I was afraid and wasn't getting enough UVB from it. Do you know any good basking platforms or branches ?

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Some times it luck if the draw. I make my own perches/basking areas from sticks and rocks or even stacked up bricks would work. When you build the new Viv (or even sooner) there are some DIY guides for styrofoam and grout structures that you can make exactly wash at you want.

You want 6-8" from the UV light, and supportive enough that they don't have to sit in an uncomfortable position to bask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cinnabunn
Top Bottom