juvenile reptile food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJean

Extreme Poster
I've tried different commercial foods with no luck. My dragons only like to eat live bugs. Not even a salad.

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
I haven't tried that one, but I have used other pellet foods for my dragon. They're a good way of adding variety to your dragon's diet, although they don't replace either live food or fresh greens. I soak them in water so that they're soft and sprinkle them over my dragon's salad like dragon croutons :)

kirby

Extreme Poster
its horrible stuff, it smells like plastic, and playdough and the ingredients are HORRID.

feed live, fresh foods.

kirby

Extreme Poster
lovemybeardies":c2958 said:
My dragons won't eat it. I now use it for cricket food. The crickets like it.

LOL !!!

i have a rescue dragon who was fed ONLY this brand of pellet food. and he was 10 months old and 6 inches. he's now 9" at around 11 m old.

the ingrediants are just fillers and cerials. with artificially added protein etc.

zamboni

rep-cal juvenile food is the best if you have to use a pellet food imo. Nova loves it sparingly on his salads. :D

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
lovemybeardies":595d9 said:
My dragons won't eat it. I now use it for cricket food. The crickets like it.

I have beardie pellets that I do the same thing with. My baby wouldn't touch them, still won't.. not matter what I try. Eh, the crickets love them. They even carry them all around the cricket tank.

dechainechel

Hatchling Member
I use a different kind of pellet Rep-Cal® Bearded Dragon Food for juvi dragons. I give them a dish-full every day and sprinkle it w/calcium. They both love it, and it is the easiest way for them to get enough calcium. I feed them Phoenix and Superworms along with salad and veggies as their actual diet. The "cereal" is just a way we get them to eat their calcium, and they like it. I would never substitute the pellets w/live food, or greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EternalAzhrei
Top Bottom