Justin Bobby is on the run....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, sorry I haven't posted in awhile but things have been going great with Justin until recently. This is the 3 day in a row I have come home to an empty viv! Somehow Justin keep getting out... I think he climbs on his hammock and then grabs the black rim of the viv heck idk but it's starting to freak me out. I have a small chihuahua also and he's harmless but it still makes me anxious. I have a 30gal short (a temporary until I finish his bigger one) and Justin is approx 6-7 months old and he has appropriate lighting and heating and fabulous basking logs under both lights... I'm pretty baffled. I was under the impression that a lid would not be necessary since BDs aren't much climbers but I seem to have one on my hands lol any suggestions as to why he's behaving this way? Thanks alot :)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
LOL...I believe your little stinker is growing up. He's is going through puberty...need I say more! :lol:

Honestly, it is normal for any creature to want to explore if given the option. I would suggest getting a lid for your viv. That is the only way you are going to keep Justin Bobby(that name just cracks me up)from escaping.
I would be a little anxious if I were you also, with having the chihuaha. It only takes one little nip for serious damage.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Can you maybe lower his hammock or remove it??

I have a guy that likes to try to escape also.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
There are several escape artists on here. Babies and Juvies seem to have the least fear of jumping. They can be real daredevils. You need a lid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom