just some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Ok, my two dragons our out of sleeping and are eatting and every thing nicely. I got the incubator all set up and every thing. My male bob's and runs around, with black beard. Im happy about that. Well the female half the time just sits there looks at him and does nothing. BUT i have seen her only one time today bob just a tad and he just bobs back and runs around her and than gives up.

Im guessing this will take time to happen? Or is there any thing i can do?

UPDATE:
ok he ran ontop of her but did nothing and she ran from under him. Should i remover her for now?

they could see each other all year should i just move her out of the room for a week? and than put her back in?

jharris08

Juvie Member
separating them for awhile might entice the mating process, but you have to remember also that copulation could occur at anytime of the day when you are not watching. keep an eye on the female to see if she becomes gravid, and an increase in appetite will probably occur when she does become gravid. I would separate them for a few days and then put them back together and see if their behavior changes. good luck and hope you get a gravid female soon

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Kk, well last night i saw him next to her bobbing and biting at her ear. So it might happen :D. I have every thing set up for them, all the tanks are ready when she gets gravid. I have been giving more food. I'll just have to keep a eye on them i guess, well really keep a eye on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom