Just not eating well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamin99

Juvie Member
Still need to do a fecal since he was last treated for pin worms.

Temps 99-103 they vary depending on the outside temp and it being winter and all.
Reptisun 10.0 24" tube
Bask is a 75watt house bulb
Cool side has a 60watt bulb ovetop shining in at an angle for more overall light
48" light along the top for yet more light.

Aside from that he is 1 1/2 years old give or take and woke up from a hard burmation about 5 weeks ago now.

Ive been offering mustard,collard,turnip greens and he won't eat any of them. I bought some dubia roaches, he won't touch them; he will look at them and watch them run around his tank and then he just goes back to his bask.

He was eating supers from time to time and he now won't touch those either (got a good deal on 200 of them shipped and he won't even attempt to eat one) Crickets are a no go.. He wouldn't eat silks. He tried butter worms once. He likes reptiworms sometimes but he lives for hornworms. He will eat them all day long. He goes nuts for them. Im totally at a loss here, I know adults need to eat greens! How do I go about getting him into eating the greens again? and how often should I feed him these hornworms? 3x a week or so?

He use to try and eat every bug, every green just everything! Im thinking about getting some of the dry bearded dragon food and just mixing that up with some greens and offering that to him. Maybe he will go for that? Thoughts or opinions are welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom