2) Ask people for a caption
3) Have a sense of humour
4) Let the good times roll
5) No picking on each other or picking on beardies

:blob5: :blob5: :shock: :blob5: :blob5:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)

Peach

Hatchling Member
Gormagon":901j7ao5 said:
87978-1599041047.jpg

crank it up!!!!!!!!

Sooo....today I was cleaning the kitchen and had a playlist up on Youtube for entertainment. This song came on and my first thought was of this picture :) Everytime I hear this....LOL!

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
my new picture
98861-2324098326.jpg
[/quote]
All i can think when I see this is P!NK beautiful trauma lyrics “we were on fire , I slashed your tyres”

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Peach":3pgrvz0i said:
Gormagon":3pgrvz0i said:
87978-1599041047.jpg

crank it up!!!!!!!!

Sooo....today I was cleaning the kitchen and had a playlist up on Youtube for entertainment. This song came on and my first thought was of this picture :) Everytime I hear this....LOL!
Glad I could entertain, LOL!!!

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
so I am rebel racing my strawberry shortcake by day, by night I’m racing my monster truck and on my weekends I love to fly my hellicopter ;)
98861-1037587934.jpg
98861-1915657632.jpg

XD That reminds me of a children's book, but I forgot what it was called lol. (Typical me) It was about this one kid's grandma who was a badbutt. The boy was scared at night time, but he was a bully during the day. His grandma was sweet like the strawberry shortcake car in the day, and at night she is like an assasin :lol: . I take so extremely long when I am trying to explain something, so please forgive me LOL

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
ScaryDemonDragon":cdnp2n9p said:
XD That reminds me of a children's book, but I forgot what it was called lol. (Typical me) It was about this one kid's grandma who was a badbutt. The boy was scared at night time, but he was a bully during the day. His grandma was sweet like the strawberry shortcake car in the day, and at night she is like an assasin :lol: . I take so extremely long when I am trying to explain something, so please forgive me LOL
LOL That sounds like an awesome Kids book that I'd definitely read!! Lmbo That Sounds Hilarious. :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Peach":3mb8h1dq said:
Beginning a massive shed from the top down :)

100231-6838141698.jpg
Oh man Lol someone doesn't look too happy! ? It also sorta looks as if he is wearing a furry coat Lol.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
without sounding weird and I am not picking on anyone or a beardiw but - why are all your (everyone) else's beardie look like a different color to JIMMIA? please because I see some yellow, orange, etc but my JIMMIA is grey, will she ever change color? :)

Peach

Hatchling Member
In that pic Bleu reminded me of an Elizabethan with one of those big white ruffs :)

Regarding color, they come in all sorts of colors. Bleu's parents were both orange and he's a Dunner, which is why he looks sandpaper-y (and feels it). At the expo, I saw brown, orange, tan, grey, yellow, and one huge one that was completely white. I don't often see those in Jimmia's color and I really like the grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom