Just an Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon

I would just like to post an update of my Beardie "Jez". He is now just over 12 months old and is 17 and a half inches long! :D

47848261.jpg

3A1215C0.jpg

This is his Viv at night the Moon lights only stay on for a couple of hours.

1D01A639.jpg

9B467B65.jpg

This was his Lunch today.

D960E8C4.jpg

He loves his Locust and meal worms too. He tries all sorts to eat but loves to chase Locust!

Please leave me a reply as we are always learning.

Lisa

lilgreeneyes

Juvie Member
Hi Lisa,
Jez looks like a healthy happy beardie and so cute :) It's good that you don't leave those moonlights on all night as they can disturb a beardie's sleep.

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
Jez is so cute! :love5: He's got that "I'm king of the log!" look, especially in the first pic! :)
Tomatoes are a bit high in oxalates and acids so they're not recommended for daily feeding, but can be given sometimes (I'm sure your big guy will be fine though, no worries! It's not like his salad is 100% tomatoes or anything super tomato-y like that ;))
Here's a list though, of things that can be fed every day. I call it the beardie nutrition bible hehe :) http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html

Jez12

Original Poster
Morning

How big can I expect Jez to get and when is he classed as an adult?

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
I can't exactly remember when they're considered to be adults, but I believe it's 18 months. Or maybe 2 years?
As for size, that depends on the dragon! :) Our male is 22" from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tail, but our female is a bit smaller, probably around 17 or 18". Beardies don't get crazy big like iguanas or anything though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom