Just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shimmeriing

Hatchling Member
It seems most of the questions are about lighting or getting started. I think it'd be a good idea to make an offical topic 'dummies for bearded dragons'..a few experienced people from the forum can discuss what is proper for setting up a tank, lighting, and anything else is vital for new comers. It would lessen the amount of questions asked..you can make two..one for babies and one for adults.
does this make any sense? I thought it'd be a good idea..cause it seems there are sooo many topics of the same thing. I'm guilty for asking it too..but not everyone wants to go through a million topics.
Just a thought :D

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
It is a pretty good idea.I will bring it up to the others and see if something can be done.We do have a link to the recommended care sheets on te homepage that we hope people look at but maybe there is more we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom