just a food question

Status
Not open for further replies.

japcarsBrett

Hatchling Member
Hi, i feed my bearide mini meal worms not very phoenix worms about 8 a day and locusts about 10 a day so he has food in his viv to hunt whilst i'm at work i also feed him some greens dandelion leaves and flowers, plus watercress and wild rocket is this a good mix for him everyday?? also i dust everything with calcium except the phoenix worms as they are naturally high in calcium ;).
Thanks
Brett

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Meal worms are not the best choice. The shell can be difficult for them to digest. I'm sure he will love the mix but changing it frequently will keep him eating. I hope this helps

japcarsBrett

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i did read they weren't great to digest but as they are only mini ones and as long as he basks properly he should be able to digest them properly thats what i read but i have been thinking once they are gone for that reason i will not get any more. i also heard crickets are good but they do carry some parasites though that is what put me off them as my beardie i think did get parasites from them and hasn't had any since i stopped feeding them to him and feed him locusts again only from what i read it could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom