Just a cute picture and update

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonz152

I just wanted to post a new picture of my Beardie Pascal. I introduced her back in June when we got her. She's now about 8 months old and a wonderful pet! She's just over 200grams and probably about 17inches long. She just started sleeping on her hammock. It's so cute!:) She was sleeping in this picture but woke up and gave me a dirty look when the flash went off:) During the day, when she's nice and warm, she's a lot more red/orange with areas of yellow. Her entire beard is bright orange. This pictures was taken at night in a dark, "cold" room though....so her colors aren't showing very much.

pascal.jpg

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
What a sweet picture. I want to get one of those hammocks for Draco. I don't know if my gecko would use one. I really need to get her some things for her tank. Boy doesn't that stink eye just get to you?? :roll: :mrgreen:

bonz152

Original Poster
Uh Oh....are her nails too long?? I thought they would be worn down by the rocks and tile but I guess not. Hummm.....tips on cutting them?? I'm afraid to hurt her. Maybe I should bring her into a vet? Could her nails cause a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yricia
Top Bottom