Juno and my new beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Hello, I haven't actually really come on here in a long time. I have had some very interesting, stressful months. But we are moving again and hopefully things will get better there.

New beardie. I haven't named him yet I just got him today.
PB290030-1.jpg

PB290031.jpg

PB290032.jpg

PB290034.jpg

PB290029.jpg

PB290028.jpg

And here is Juno.
PB290038.jpg

PB290039.jpg

PB290042.jpg

PB290024.jpg

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you! I actually almost didn't get him. The hubby and me were at the pet store and almost left without seeing the reptile section. lol luckily we caught a glimpse of the reptile section and went to check it out and found him there. We left the store to go look at puppies and we only made it to Wendy's to get lunch before we went back to the pet store and bought him lol.

bugaboo

Congrats on the 2 beardies! I am a new owner and have had mine 3 weeks now and already want another! They are so fun. :blob5:

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Jiffy":c0922 said:
Juno is looking good too.
Juno has been a bit grumpy lately, she has been attempting to burmate but we came to my parents for Thanksgiving and I didn't want to leave her at home with my crazy untrustful neighbors so she had to tag along too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom