sorry they are bad quality it was from my phone

jokernow1.jpg

my baby has gotten so big and i know he is only gonna get bigger taken today
joker.jpg

omg he is sooo cute
jokernow2.jpg

joker in action
jokerfull.jpg

jokers full cage (yes the light is a UVB and UVA bulb)
joker4.jpg

his water dish with a rag that smells like me for a soft place to snuggle
joker3.jpg

see the pretty slate its new :blob5:
joker2.jpg

his favorite perch
Joker1.jpg

his log and new hammock which he rather hide under (note the probe it off to the side i check his temps everyday by placeing it on the basking spot for 1 hr then check the temps then pull it to the side again)
babyjoker2.jpg

baby joker after bath time a few days after we got him omg he was sssoooo tiny!
babyjoker1.jpg

he LOVED sleeping on my finger but now he cant fit hes gotten fat >.<

Screamin99

Juvie Member
What UVA/UVB bulb are you using? What are his temps? Typically when you are using a UVA/UVB bulb (mercury vapors usually) You need to use an alternate light for stimulation. A 2ft light with a "daylight" bulb would be best.

Most of the Mercury Vapor bulbs are not getting very good ratings lately, they are causing a lot of problems with our dragons and I just switched to a a 2ft reptisun 10.0 Tube because they are still working well with everyones dragons.

Zip

Hatchling Member
Aweh, cute dragon! looks alot like my little guy when I first got him :)
Mine used to sleep on my finger too, but now that he's seven months old thats no longer an option so he's adapted to sleeping on my arm while im at the computer :)

J0ker

Original Poster
Screamin99":21pjo41z said:
What UVA/UVB bulb are you using? What are his temps? Typically when you are using a UVA/UVB bulb (mercury vapors usually) You need to use an alternate light for stimulation. A 2ft light with a "daylight" bulb would be best.

Most of the Mercury Vapor bulbs are not getting very good ratings lately, they are causing a lot of problems with our dragons and I just switched to a a 2ft reptisun 10.0 Tube because they are still working well with everyones dragons.

trust me he doesnt need stimulation he is running around like crazy
i can never remember the name just the pic
his temps are perfect i check them everyday 105-110 in the basking and he has several hides that range from 90-75
ive been using this bulb for a while and never had a problem

Screamin99

Juvie Member
J0ker":22eokadb said:
Screamin99":22eokadb said:

trust me he doesnt need stimulation he is running around like crazy
i can never remember the name just the pic
his temps are perfect i check them everyday 105-110 in the basking and he has several hides that range from 90-75
ive been using this bulb for a while and never had a problem

The reason I ask is that, a mercury vapor bulb needs to be 12 inches away from the point of bask MINIMUM and it looks very close in that picture. Your dragon looks good though.. Its advised to add the second light (typically a strip to help provide more light in the tank and to keep them from staring directly at the single bulb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom