Izzy Lu and "Feisty" Fionna Tales UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving being a beardie mom!!! This site is awesome! Meet some really nice folks and have seen some beautiful beardies!! I've taken sooooo many pics of her already....just gotta share them.....and her! Yup.....I'm a proud MaMa!! :love5:

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
That's so kind. Glad you like them. She loves the camera and poses for most pics except when she wants me to notice her and gives me her stink eye as if to say stop taking my picture and take me out!!

Brezzy99

Sub-Adult Member
Haha! That was more than a stink-eye! I've noticed that the citrus colored dragons have more personality and love being around people.

I am definitely going to try the pushing in the suction cup technique. Ember sure gets ticked when his hammock falls. He weighed in at 509g and 19" yesterday :shock: Might need some super glue for his chunky butt!

Does Izzy need a bigger hammock? Let me know and I will make one to send you!

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
SABRINA!!!!!! That would be awesome!!!!!! I know how busy you are tho. Izzy LOVES HER HAMMOCK.

Brezzy99

Sub-Adult Member
It takes just a few minutes to sew one. I'll make her one the size I made for Embers chunky butt! I think I found some suction cups to hold up better. If it still holds tomorrow I'll send them too. Do you want the same fabrics or something different?

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
The same would be GREAT!!!!! No need to do 3. One is plenty. I can wash it and get it back up pretty quickly. You are soooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I woke Izzy up for her bath. She stayed awake pretty much all day so I decided to take her to Petcos reptile rally. I couldn't believe how many tiny woman own huge snakes!!! One other beardie owner was there. Izzy and I stayed about an hour and during that time it was non stop oooing and awwing. Needless to say she was in Heaven and at her brightest! She cracks me up!!

Bath time....nice long soak

After her bath

New friends at Petco! Of course each one of the girls had to hold her while their parents took many pictures.

This was the coolest looking snake I had ever seen. Had this marking that looks just like a pumpkin!!! Guess what her name was??? Yup....PUMPKIN!!!!

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I did it!!!!! Ordered a beautiful leatherback baby girl from Dachiu Dragons!!! She is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday!! Needless to say I am THRILLED!!! I have a pic of her that I will post when I get home. Now I have to think of a name....maybe ya'all can help!! I am excited and nervousnas she is smaller than Izzy was when I got her. Gonna order Dubia nymphs and some small Phoenix worms for her. I ordered a dual aquarium rack so I can have Izzy on top and Tate new baby on the bottom!!! I will keep you all updated!

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks Sabrina. Hope I can give enough love to both!! I'm waiting for my iPad to charge. As soon as I have enough of a charge I will
Post her pic!!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's great that you ordered a leatherback girl. :) Tuesday will be here before you know it. :wink: How exciting! Now you'll have someone to keep you company over the winder as you know Izzy will be back to sleep very shortly. Loved the pictures of her and the girls were so happy, just look at those BIG smiles. You'll definitely have enough love for both of them. :p

I wanted to mention that the phoenix worms are VERY small so I would recommend getting the medium sized ones.

Can't wait to see pictures of her.

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Those two girls loved Izzy!!!

Here's a pic of my new baby. I have some names.....Zora, Fiona, Maizy, JoJo, Aja, Ruby. Any other suggestions?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
So pretty! Love all the name choices. Cinnamon (Cin) for short would be another I thought of.

PhotoBug

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you. Fiona and Maizy are my top two. I like Fiona cause I can call her Fee!!! I may wait to see her personality. Meanwhile, I'm nesting....lol....getting the house ready for a new baby??

Sabrina, where do your order your dubias and phoenix worms from? So many places on line I don't know which to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom