Its scaring me! Is this Bad? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyAngel0123

Hatchling Member
My female bearded dragon is pregnut! She is digging None stop!! To feed her, ih have to take her out of the cage so she wont dig, just to give you an idea of how much she digs. BUT, She dosent lay any eggs! She diggs in one spot for about a hour, sticks her butt it to it, then goes to a different place a diggs for a hour, and does the same thing over and over agian! THATS IT! Its really scareing me! please help D:
-Hannah
:( :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Take it easy, she probably hasn't found a good lay spot yet! If she does it for more than 2-3 days then I would be a little concerned!! Just keep an eye on her!! Just my 2cents...

Lance

fuzlbaby

Gray-bearded Member
Get a container that is pretty big, something that a 2 year old can climb in. You will need about 2 bags of potting soil (no chemicals in it) and dump it into the container. Get warm water and start mixing up some of it with the soil, mixing thoroughly to be sure that it is consistent. You want moist soil that will stick together, but crumbles when you push it around. (make sense??) Pack the soil on one side of the container, this will be sure that she will not bury herself alive, start a cave for her in the center. I put a single heat light clamped onto the container and leave my female in it for a day or so, until the eggs are laid (you will know, she will be a LOT skinnier). VERY carefully dig the eggs out, making sure you have containers ready for them... be sure you are careful not to rotate any eggs, they will die. Most beardies will dig a tunnel to the corner of the container and lay the eggs there, then will burry them back up.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom