Is this yellow fungus?

Emily1414

DFC0A008-A30A-45F4-9E55-800313A1DD3A.jpeg
Her right foot and underneath the tail is yellow. I took her to the vets about a month or two ago and he said it’s not it’s just shed. She has had this now for 2 months and it’s defiantly not shed! She has consistently being bathed to help to see if it is is shed. She isn’t well in herself so I thought this could be linked?

Attachments

• 95B6E2B1-CB52-416F-8BFC-6C79D9301802.jpeg
    95B6E2B1-CB52-416F-8BFC-6C79D9301802.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 71

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
View attachment 72418 Her right foot and underneath the tail is yellow. I took her to the vets about a month or two ago and he said it’s not it’s just shed. She has had this now for 2 months and it’s defiantly not shed! She has consistently being bathed to help to see if it is is shed. She isn’t well in herself so I thought this could be linked?
She will get dark in color -- can you post a pic of the whole dragon -- the shed under the nails can be troublesome and take a while -- please get a pic of all of her so we can really look at her - some of that can be dark staining from poop but I want to see all of her ---

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom