Is this ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessicaLuck

Hatchling Member
I have been watching my beardie eat and she loves her worms but she eats them and then almost like breaths hard and squeezes her belly....is she making room? She eats a lot in one 10 to 15 minute period. They are small reptiworms. Do I need to worry about her over eating? Thanks in advance!

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
My Nim does the same thing. I was feeding him his canned crickets cut up in dish because they are too big. And he breathed in deep before he took another bite. I hope it is an okay behavior! And there is nothing wrong with our lizards.

jessicaLuck

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Me too! She seems fine but man she can eat. Have u tried reptiworms? My girl goes crazy over them

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
No, I am yet to get them. We are going to get his roaches first. And my Nim will eat any bug I put in there. So I don't worry about him not liking the repti worms or roaches. :D

BeardedDragon6

Juvie Member
Mine does the same.

but mine puffs his beard up too its like.

sorta scary. e A e

but he has always done this for 2 years. so. idk. >:I

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
My male does not do that he takes his time eating, my female since she was a rescue kind of she does that. I just call her a fatty and I just cut back on her eating and she only does that when her heat lamp is on so I am guessing that has something to do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom