Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessluvsdragons

Original Poster
Drache613":tc1uwis1 said:
Hello Jess,

That is good news he has eaten his crickets then!
Be sure to get calcium into him 5 or so days per week on one daily feeding anyway. Calcium
issues arise quickly especially when they are growing so fast. You can add a B complex vitamin
to help with any nutritional problems that could contribute to neurological symptoms.
Is he still looking up a lot or has he stopped doing that so much?

Tracie

Yes, I am so happy his appetite is finally picking up. I make sure to dust his crickets every time I feed him. I saw in persmart that they had a multivitamin next to his calcium + d3 I always get. Is there a certain amount of b complex I should look for? What do you use for your beardie?

I got him a new enclosure Saturday off of FB for $50:
104131-6399589954.jpg

40 gallon so he's dwarfed in there now. Hes close to his uvb and basking on the branch at the right. Its his sweet spot. 8 inches from the fixture I gotta find some wire somewhere today to get the fixture inside the tank.

He's been pretty busy looking around and exploring everything. I only noticed one star gazing episode over the weekend, but at least he's not arching his back and falling off things anymore. Every now and then he'll tilt his head up to the side to look up, but he could be looking at me when I'm near the tank.

He's pancaking right now as I'm getting breakfast ready for him ?
104131-1923846067.jpg

Jess

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi jess,

That's good ti hear he's not flipping over anymore. I use the multi you are most likely referring to.

-Brandon

Jessluvsdragons

Original Poster
claudiusx":3yykfq4b said:
Hi jess,

That's good ti hear he's not flipping over anymore. I use the multi you are most likely referring to.

-Brandon

How often do you use it? Do you dust the crickets with it just like the calcium?

Jess

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I use it once a week with my juvies and yes I dust the feeders. Mine eat their salad though so 1 time a week is suitable for my situation. You might want to try twice a week. Unless tracie has a suggestion for her b-complex. I've never used a product like that other than a multi powder so I'm no good as far as a suggestion for that.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom