is this cause for concern ? “Video”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know headbobbing is normal as they do it for mating but the beard puffing and coughing sound is a little concerning to me. He does it when i take him out of his cage and in his cage sometimes. Beard doesn’t turn black or anything, and doesn’t always headbobs when he does it. Sound is quiet so turn up volume https://youtu.be/UYZBUruY_2g

HylianHealeys

Juvie Member
Could have been stretching. Or if you fed your beardie recently before taking the video, they could have been swallowing something that was stored in the beard. Very normal behavior.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
He's saying hi to someone or another dragon or animal he can see, perhaps even his own reflection.

Beard thing is just adjusting things afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom