Is this a stuck shed/tail rot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bearded dragon has had what looks like stuck shed for about a couple weeks on the end of his tail. I'm not sure how to help get it off. I've soaked him and used shedding aid. Is it stuck shed, tail rot, or am I just paranoid? Thanks!
107634-3668928994.jpg
107634-9857325567.jpg

Sadiedaisy

Original Poster
Also, for registering the heat I'm using the Zoo Med Digital Temp & Humidity, as well as a infrared one. For the UVB I'm using Zoo Med ReptiSun T5 HO Terrarium Fixture, for the heat lamps I have two clamp lights with a 100 watt basking lamp. It is all above his screen. He is about 9 months old and is 18" long, I am feeding him dubia roaches twice a day and fresh greens daily.

Sadiedaisy

Original Poster
Well, as of right now, his tail finally shed, so I guess I'm truly showing how much of a helicopter mom I am haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom