Is that normal bearded dragon or Rankins dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcky22

Hello
I need help :D

In september i buy a baby male bearded dragon the seller told me that its the normal bearded dragon
but it wont grow he is tall 26 cm he eats normal (cricket) the tempertures has in terarium 22-35 celsium he gets calcium every second day but he wont grow now its 5-7 month old
here are the pictures
p3Ou9hTUj

idFYq62Dj

pcEltpJEj

p8qEtJ4yj

plantkisser

Hatchling Member
Hi, I think he looks like a regular beardie. One foolproof way to tell: have you ever seen him puff out his beard? Only bearded dragons do this, rankins dragons do not have the ability to puff out a beard.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
He's a cute little vitticeps, not a rankins.
Your temperature sounds a little low, how are you taking them? You'll want to go for 40-45C at the basking surface. What UVB do you use?

rcky22

Original Poster
Hello
1.The bearded dragon puff his beard thank you

2.I raised the temperatures i use this uvb lamp
Repti Glo 10.0 Desert Terrarium Lamp he get fat from 49g ti 85g but the size is the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom