Is something wrong?? help please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night my beardie looked like he was trying to poop but it was ONLY liquid that came out. his papertowels were just wet, like a small puddle. why did this happen?? ive never seen it before. here is some extra info that might help to give me advice..
he is 2 years old. ive had him for a year and a half. usually his stools are half white, half brown, with a little excess water, but not TOO runny (is this ok?)
he is in a 55 gallon tank, papertowel substrate.
he has a repti sun 10.0 UVB light, its only a month old.
150watt basking bulb, his basking spot is about 103 degrees all the time. the other sides of the tank stay between 80 and 90.
i feed him crickets 3 or 4 times a week. the rest of the time, he eats veggies and greens (collards and mustards) i dust food with calcium 4-5 times a week.
i JUST moved him into a new tank 2 days ago. could he be stressed out? i did clean the tank with a diluted bleach solution because there was another animal in it before. hopefully i cleaned it good enough!??
also he had a fecal 2 weeks ago and it came back normal.
why would this happen? sorry my post is so long lol but im worried.

cupcake143

Original Poster
also one more thing i thought of is that i fed him superworms for the first time yesterday. he ate 8 or 9 of them. did they make him feel sick possibly?? thanks for any replies..

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
everything looks fine

:dontknow:

maybe wait for the next BM and see if its more normal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom