Is overripe mango too soft for him to get impacted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was cutting mango with Big Boy on my shoulder and he jumped down and ate a big piece. It was a bit overripe and very soft, so I think it won't cause issues, but I'm no expert. The piece was very thin but as long as his head. I'm hoping he'll be fine. I'm giving him a warm bath and he does not have any large lumps under his belly. You can never be too safe though!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That will be no problem, don't bother with a bath now because the food will take a little while to go through the digestive tract. He should be fine but may have runny poo tomorrow.

LittleBeardies

Original Poster
Thanks! Like many other beardie owners, I am very paranoid of something happening to my little guy. I was just kinda losing my mind about it because I'm going on a road trip and leaving my bud with a petsitter. Now I can relax! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom