Is my tank too crowded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiasc0

So I originally took his hide out because he over used it, and there was one thing for him to climb and that was a brown log, I decided that I wanted him to climb on more things so I added another branch (the white one over the top of the hide) and the more I look at it the more crowded it seems, opinions please?
89478-7633438636.jpg
89478-7199941342.jpg
89478-6003119214.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
No, it looks really good. :) Some people would put less cage furniture in it but beardies love to climb and it keeps their muscles in better shape.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Wow, so much to do!!! I think it's a great combination of climbing, hiding and, running places for your Dragon, I bet he likes it!!!

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
I think the branches are awesome, only thing I would suggest is to get a non-loose substrate such as paper towels, newspaper, shelf liner, or tile. It looks great though, and I'm sure he is loving all of the variety of branches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brohelphimlol
Top Bottom