Is my beardie to small for her age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beardie bonnie is around 7 months old. Is she too small for her age? She is in a 20 gal tank still. We are currently working on a new one. But it will be about a month before I can get her in there. Have I stunted her growth? :(
85988-284741279.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Having a small tank wouldn't stunt her growth, [ unless the tank were incredibly small ] it's improper lighting + food and from that pic she looks very healthy . :)

Cheyenne1996

Original Poster
Shes about 13-14 inches long. And okay. Thank you for answering my question. I feel much better now. I want her too grow up big and strong.

DaddyGeek

Juvie Member
Cheyenne1996":r1yaqt5f said:
Shes about 13-14 inches long. And okay. Thank you for answering my question. I feel much better now. I want her too grow up big and strong.

13-14 inches for her age is a good average. From the pic she looks healthy and happy. You're doing fine =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom