Is my beardie lazy or sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOOOH MY!!!! Thats nasty!! I need to do more research! Hes smarter than me!! Oh and i gave him a bath this morning, rubbed his belly, was a little bonding time :S lol and then set him free on the carpet and gave him some crickets! Very active and then i see him in another spot, doing his thing! Oh great!!! im happy he feels better :D But in another spot would have been more desirable lol So JJ is feeling good and so am i.....thank you for all the help !! :blob5:

BindiBoo

Hatchling Member
Yeah..sad thing is she hardly cared, it made it hard for me talk to her anymore, i mean, she. Was like, oh well, i hated him anyways. And i LOVE Animals, so it hard to hear and stuff.

Awe really! That makes it worse! I just got my Beardie about a month ago and i wasnt looking for one, but im happy i have him now! and so excited for him to have a large tank again! and maybe even a new friend! i have lots to learn though, but thats the fun part! Well not when they eat rubber bands lol! He's kinda like my own first pet i have ever had the pleasure of having! My moms friend just got a baby, and i might get to take care of her! she is so sweet and hilarious! she's a little crazy! :D and super cute!

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
My boy is about the same age. He was born at the end of August 2010. And he waits for his crix to come to him, as well. Sometimes he looks up at me like, "You wanna scare that cricket over here for me? Isn't that your job?" Lol

BindiBoo

Hatchling Member
Beardies are more solitary, so no alive friends for them, they could fight. But if you mean a stuffy, careful, cause whenever i try to take the stuffed kitty out of her tank, she hisses at me!! She sleeps on, bask on it, and burrows under neath!! Haha it'd be fun to take care of another baby, but mines a handfull already. Good luck!! :D

dolphingirl

Hatchling Member
Welcome to the wonderful world of beardie slavery!!! Spike is 3 years old and still expects me to push the worms or crickets right in front of him to eat. sheeees. I always keep on hand organic applesauce baby food. It helps when they don't go. I still have my son's baby spoon (he's 17) and I use it to feed Spike.

HAHAHAHA you all are crazy!! a stuffed animal? really? too cute!!!! and totally love to be waited on, he drops a piece of fruit...meh...you can pick it up! HAHA! He does chase the crickets though when i let him out! of course if they arent across the room lol apple sauce? really? okay ill keep that in mind!

:D

BindiBoo

Hatchling Member
Haha ya, i got it when i was like six and my brother like inherited all my stuffed animals, and she tool a liking to the siamese kittu, and its been hers ever since: )

ALL this information in superb!!!! thanks you!!! I love Jeremiah Johnson more and more each day! i think he misses his friend though! Should i be worried if he sometimes opens his mouth while laying in his sun spot? i read it means they are too hot?? and whats a good way to get him to drink some damn water!!? lol he can be so difficult sometimes !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heidib715
Top Bottom