Is my beardie a female or a male?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot tell i know girls have one bump while boys have two but for mine i cannot tell i tried the flashlight method but the flash light isn't bright enough or his tail is too thick. I called him Lorenzo cause he just sorta always acted like a boy and "he" kinda looked like a boy but i just can't tell xD can someone please help me i always wanted to know for sure.
88217-1182847578.jpg
88217-4581803391.jpg
88217-6040057787.jpg
If this helps hes 15in long from tip of the nose to tip of the tail. Some people say one gender is smaller or bigger but then alot of people now say thats a lie.

RosesBeardies

Original Poster
XD thank you once again! Will she (feels weird saying that now) lay eggs? I do not want to breed her i just want to know when she will lay eggs or if. Do all female dragons lay eggs? I got her near Christmas last year and she was 7in so i don't know exactly how old she is.

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
They can lay infertile eggs. My girl is just turned 2 and she laid 3 clutches this year. I assume the guy who I adopted her from didn't deal with eggs as he told me she was a he. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom