Is it strange that our dragons have never shed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelbyLu

Hatchling Member
We've had them for 1 month now. They're growing nicely. They've grown a couple of inches since we've gotten them and we've only recently been tracking their weight, so not sure how much weight they have gained, but they are gaining weight and seem healthy, etc.

But neither of them have ever shed. I would have thought that would have happened by now? Should I be concerned?

~Shelby

ShelbyLu

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Anyone? We've had them for a month so I'm wondering if I should be concerned?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
They all shed at different paces, you'll probably see some dulling of the colors soon, then before you know it the pieces will start flaking off. Nothing to worry about. :)

Killzone3265

Juvie Member
my beardie took a few months off before shedding again, yet he still grew during that period of time.
so i wouldnt worry about it, as you say they're doing fine being nice and healthy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom