Is her tail Sensative or Ticklish??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pr0ngl3z

My bearded dragon (9 months old) had just shed her tail but as of lately after this she has been very anti-pet when it comes to her tail. She won't flick it away but more of gently raise it or move it away from anyone touching it. Could it be she's just very ticklish or because she just shed she'd rather not have anyone pet it for the time being? I'm thinking she's sensitive atm because even a light blow on her tail makes her gently move it away. Just making sure its not anything to worry about and to see if she's just being silly. And if it means anything the end of her tail has alwase been darker than the rest with a little notch at the end, when I've touched it before she has had no reaction about it but I am very careful with her. Other than that she's been the same was as the day I got her.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My bearded dragon (9 months old) had just shed her tail but as of lately after this she has been very anti-pet when it comes to her tail. She won't flick it away but more of gently raise it or move it away from anyone touching it. Could it be she's just very ticklish or because she just shed she'd rather not have anyone pet it for the time being? I'm thinking she's sensitive atm because even a light blow on her tail makes her gently move it away. Just making sure its not anything to worry about and to see if she's just being silly. And if it means anything the end of her tail has alwase been darker than the rest with a little notch at the end, when I've touched it before she has had no reaction about it but I am very careful with her. Other than that she's been the same was as the day I got her.
Please post a pic if the tail

Pr0ngl3z

Original Poster

Attachments

• 20211210_183254.jpg
    20211210_183254.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 128

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Tail looks good shes probably ticklish in certain spots mine will do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom