Is he scared of his new friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this fake crocodile head, it was under the "Garden decorations" section, It looked so cool so I thought why not.

I moved it, and he uses it to bask, and I sometimes put salad in there!

Would he be afraid of it or does he look ok?

rdfh4Xc.jpg

CPAVSrV.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from General to Behavior]

As with any change, good or bad, it may take him some time to get used to it. Though some never do.
If after a week he's still black bearding it, I'd say he doesn't like it in there.

UltimateShelly

Original Poster
He's asleep half inside the crocs mouth hahaha!

I've also noticed that he's been head-bobbing and black bearding a lot when it wasn't even in there, he puffs his beard out, and when I put my hand in and hold him he goes so calm again, does he want to be held or can he see himself?

:S

TipsyTraveler

Hatchling Member
That could be his reflection. i recommend getting a background from the pet store. i got a canyon and it helps. my beardie chases his shadow on the wall when i let him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom