introducing .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Our new baby is here. He arrived shortly after 8:30 this morning via UPS.
his name is Cadmus. He is soooo cute and already a great eater. He is very tiny and has a tail nip but is very
energetic and active. He loves to chase his crix and cuddle. Right now he is exploring his new viv.
dragons

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
i have the hardest time with the pix on here. I have one under the blogs under he's here i think that one worked.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster

finally got it to work. here is the only pix so far. charging batteries. He jumped straight in the bowl to chase a crix. He is soo cute.
He just held still long enough to get a measurement. He sure is a wiggler and a jumper. He measured 4 1/2 inches from
nose to end of tail.

MorlasMom

He does seem to have very nice colors! Im hoping Morla is gravid. My kids want to see one grow from the very beginning. Falcor (her mate) has beautiful colors (pics of him in my introduction post) and I would just love to see how the hatchlings turn out, so hopefully she's gravid.

carpedraconum

Hatchling Member
Very cute little one. My little girl at five inches became a bit slugish, but cadmus seems wide awake ane alert. The colors are fantastic as well. Definitely enjoy the little dragon.

Drew

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Aww congrats :) Just found out you got a new little one. Cadmus is very cute and looks very handsome :) I know you are having fun with him :)
Carrie

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
yes we are. He is very cute and still very wild. He wants to run everywhere. Already starting a shed though. So that is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom