Introducing Sapphire..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am railroadwife, new owner of a beardie. We got him last night at our local pet store. He is approxamately 8 weeks old. He fits just in the palm of my hand, nose at my middle finger and end of tail at my wrist. I have to say I think I've been bitten by the beardie lovebug. His name is Sapphire, but I call him Saphie or Saph. And yes, I have randomly decided he's a he because I can't tell yet. He's currently in a 20L but we will be getting a granite and glass enclosure soon from custom cages. Never owned a beardie, but I think I will forever have one now. Last night he got up on my son's shoulder by his neck and fell asleep. I have a picture on my cell phone if I can just figure out how to get it from there to here I will post it. My son (who is only 10) took a really great picture of him posing on his river rock I'll post it too...

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave:
Congratulations on the New Baby! :blob8:

To post pic's you must first register here it is free;
http://photobucket.com/
Once you register upload your pic's to photobucket by choosing the from Cell to the far right of the screen.
Once pic's are uploaded to photobucket you can copy and paste the IMG code to your "post a reply page" here at BD.org. :)

If you get stuck let us know and we will help you out. :wink:

Again Welcome & Congratulations! :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessyMay
Top Bottom