Introducing Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAJ

Hatchling Member
Just wanted to take a minute to show off our new beardie! My four-year old daughter has wanted a pet lizard for some time, so after much reading and research, we now have this litle girl (we think) that she has named "Sandy."
We don't know exactly how old she is (we were asking a lot of questions, and kind of forget that one!), but she is about 3.5 inches long nose to vent and 8 inches nose to tail tip.
Sandy is super-friendly to everyone and loves her crickets and greens, but not so sure on the whole bath thing yet.
Thanks all for all of the great info on the forum!

IMGP0177crop.jpg

MAJ

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yup-Sandy is a sweetie. She is great with my daughter, and my daughter has been great with her. Last night we let Sandy go into a rubbermaid container with some play sand (supervised, of course). My daughter was trying to show Sandy how to dig in the sand. Sandy pretty much just looked at her as if to say "What are you doing making such a mess of my sandbox?"
She gives us the look in the picture every day. The only cuter expression she makes is the one when she is making herself comfortable on my stomach in the evening. She really makes quite the production of wiggling herself in until she's comfy and then falls promptly asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom