Introducing MiMi's future BD Wife Puffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
utf-8BUDI4MDExMV8xNy4xMi5qcGc.jpg

This is puffin, she is 2 months younger than mimi. this is a facial pic of her the day i got her

utf-8BUDI4MDExMV8xNy4xMy5qcGc.jpg

this is puffing on mimi's back chillaxing out for a bit :D

utf-8BUDI5MDExMV8xMS4zOF9bMDFdLmpwZw.jpg

Birds eye view of puffin compared to my gf's wrist

utf-8BUDMwMDExMV8yMy4wMF9bMDFdLmpwZw.jpg

mimi and puffin together

utf-8BUDMwMDExMV8yMy4wMF9bMDJdLmpwZw.jpg

together again

Mimi and Puffin, are getting along really well. she likes to sit on his back. He don't seem to mind her.
shes done some arm waving to say she knows he's the boss and he hasn't been agressive to her at all.
there both happy and they like to bath together :D (happy BD's)

Livey

Extreme Poster
I would be careful having them together like that, Sitting on each others back is a sign of dominance its nothing cute..
But they are cute! x

knightofroses

Original Poster
no offence but i'm sick of people who keep trying to say, you shouldn't do this or that. i didn't ask for you oppinion and i now you have the best intentions but i'm getting tired of everyone getting on there high horse and picking at pics and convos to try and make them self out to be briliant, i posted pics, i DIDNT ASK FOR A OPPINION OR FOR SUM1 TO COMMENT ON THE SITUATION. don't take me the wrong way i apreciate what you trying to do, but if i don't ask you for the advice...... don't give it. i am aware of the situations and behaviour of my BD's so you have nothing to worry about, thanks

knightofroses":17wqtpgr said:
no offence but i'm sick of people who keep trying to say, you shouldn't do this or that. i didn't ask for you oppinion and i now you have the best intentions but i'm getting tired of everyone getting on there high horse and picking at pics and convos to try and make them self out to be briliant, i posted pics, i DIDNT ASK FOR A OPPINION OR FOR SUM1 TO COMMENT ON THE SITUATION. don't take me the wrong way i apreciate what you trying to do, but if i don't ask you for the advice...... don't give it. i am aware of the situations and behaviour of my BD's so you have nothing to worry about, thanks

Isn't opinion the purpose of a forum? And mostly this forum is for helping others...

You might want to add "Please don't give me opinions or advice unless I ask," to your tagline. Will probably save you the stress of having to get any opinions, but watch out for other threads. I've seen advice RUNNING RAMPANT. :evil:

However, cute dragons. IMHO.

knightofroses

Original Poster
Yh thats gd advice lol. I dnt mind to much its just abit anoyying sometimes. But i will add tht to my tag-line. Thnks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom