introducing me and my 3 months old beardie SASON and his hom

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
:laughhard:
oh my, like LuvMyDraggies i can't believe i've only just found this thread, it took a good while to read and sure did make me giggle

those are really lovely wedding pictures Omer, both you and your wife look amazing, really loving her dress

Sason is such a cute little guy his tank looks great he does seem to pick some weird sleeping positions

good luck with the studying and exams

OH23

Original Poster
Hey Ladies,
First, thanks for the nice replies all the new members that posted in this thread for the first time :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: ( babyelvissocute, wigglesworth)
Kendra, its never to late sweety ;) and thank you for your compliments :). I bet you'll have an AMAZING wedding and im sure you'll post pics right away :mrgreen: :blob5: :blob8: :mrgreen: :blob5: :blob8:
Michele, thank you, i realy think i'll need that luck this time :mrgreen:
wellllll, i whish you all a great day and talk soon :wink:

Omer "hate school" Hauser

Sydney_3

Hi Omer, how are things going? Havent been on lately not feeling all that well. Glad you are still hanging in there with the studying. I think we all should post some pictures of our beardies for Omer to see. He introduced us to Sason so lets show our beardies. I will start, this is Sydney:

Here is Sydney after her first shedding with us:
DSC_5399NEFMedium.jpg

And her she is with her new waterfall:
DSC_5434NEFMedium.jpg

I love showing Sydney off :D
DSC_5400NEFMedium.jpg

I hope others will post their beardies too... :blob8: :blob8:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Hi Omer,
congrats on the wedding, and I agree with everyone else that the pics are beautiful.

Sydney_3,
Sydney is beautiful.

Here is my 3 legged baby Foster in the tub
1493234660_ec2dc41a58.jpg

Here is Waffle
325531309_69fa12fc64.jpg

Oh, and one more of Foster, the famous arm wave with his one front arm, while somehow holding his body up with no arms.
(I have posted this one before but figured I would share again since there are lots of new people)
snapshot20070828210911.bmp.jpg

Hope you all enjoy my beardie pics.

Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom