Introducing Lenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReIgN

Well I've been around here for a couple of weeks now but haven't had chance to introduce Lenny to everyone.

I'll make this post short as hae's currently sat on my arm which makes typing quite tricky (he's a feisty one)

Not 100% sure on age although I'm thinking around three months.

Photo028.jpg

Photo031.jpg

Basking temps are around 105-107 cool side around 80 and he's eating about ten medium sized crickets dusted with vit/calci powder a day with no real problems. Have yet to get him on greens but was thinking of trying the pinhead cricket in the bowl trick might coax him to eat them. Was also thinking I might try him on some small lobster roaches???

Just invested in a Reptisun 10 and a white basking bulb although the reptisun arrived smashed but a replacement is on its way so he should be set up with some decent light monday at the latest hopefully.

ReIgN

Original Poster
he he thankkyou Fres, yeah I think so too, such a poser... and a real attention seeker :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom