Introducing Elliot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo115

Hello all, I'm James, the daunted new owner of Elliot, a 6 month old beardie that I gave a new home tonite. (Pictures will follow soon.)

Elliot is (from what I've read) a healthy young fella, and we're thrilled to have him join our family. I've wanted to adopt a beardie for about 3 years, and after much research, found what we hope is the right one. We adopted Elliot from an Army member about to redeploy, so it was a perfect situation for all of us.

I wanted to say hi here, as my wife tells me that this is a great community for beardie lovers. It will be a pleasure talking with all of you, and I look forward to learning lots.

I've done LOTS of research on beardies, but would welcome any concerning getting a beardie used to a new home/owners. I'm keeping my time handling him low for the first few days, to give him time to get re-settled so far, and will keep him on a similar diet to what his previous owner fed him. Am I missing anything?

At any rate, thanks for reading my wall of text, and thanks for having this great community here!

Yojimbo115

Original Poster
leezard.jpg

Kiemye

Hello all. I am Elliot's momma. Here are a couple more photos of him. His viv came with the sand. We have removed that and replaced it with carpet.

Elliot chilling in his viv.
elliot3.jpg

Elliot watching a bearded dragon slideshow, lol.
elliot4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom