Introducing Daisy. (Pic Heavy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelentlessChaos

Juvie Member
ATTENTION: Name change to Daisy, found out "Reptar" is a female. O:
...it happens. -_-

ATTENTION 2: All my pictures have been corrupted, they are not removed they were just moved to a different album. Here is the link. I will be working to fix this topic ): so reading old posts my seem off or not make sense since I'll be restructuring.

http://s1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/Epic-Kingdom/Bearded%20Dragon%20Daisy/

SAM_4506.jpg

Cutelittlebugger.jpg

Awesome.jpg

SAM_4647.jpg

SAM_4494.jpg

SAM_4398.jpg

Sexyleg.jpg

showertimeyo.jpg

Spikeshuman

Juvie Member
The standing picture is priceless!!! Spike has never stood up against the glass. I guess its because shes either on her hammock or on my shoulder!

RelentlessChaos

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Spikeshuman":2badhc36 said:
The standing picture is priceless!!! Spike has never stood up against the glass. I guess its because shes either on her hammock or on my shoulder!

Yeah, that was probably a week after I got him, he was a bit upset that I was working on his enclosure so I guess he was like "eff this, I'm outta here". :p

RelentlessChaos

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Aceyourface":2dso0plt said:
I have that same cactus! Lol Reptar is such a lil cutie.

I think we all do.. xD jk, but wherever I look.. weather it be Youtube videos or pictures. I always see this darn cactus!
*deja-vu* I could have sworn I just said something similar. :oops:

Aceyourface

Hatchling Member
RelentlessChaos":20yelypa said:
Aceyourface":20yelypa said:
I have that same cactus! Lol Reptar is such a lil cutie.

I think we all do.. xD jk, but wherever I look.. weather it be Youtube videos or pictures. I always see this darn cactus!
*deja-vu* I could have sworn I just said something similar. :oops:

He ran & leaped for the PC Monitor! :shock:

SAM_0208.jpg

hahaha so true!

Spikeshuman

Juvie Member
Spike has never once arm waved.. ever. Does that mean she thinks shes a bad @ss? (sorry if that is inappropriate.. couldn't think of another way to phrase it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom