Introducing Cutie Pie aka "Bubbas"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jymcd

Hi everyone! We got our first beardie ever from a reptile store here in Tucson, AZ in Feb of this year. My daughter and I love him! I believe Bubbas was around 4-6 wks when we got him (we were told he was a he-but I hear it's *very* hard to tell at that age) and that his color was called Sun Blush. We also have (among other animals) a corn snake and my niece has an adult beardie so we have been fortunate to get hand-me-down items such as a 20 gal tank, carpet, feeding bowls, logs, etc. (all were cleaned/disinfected properly before using of course). Bubbas has been a wonderful addition to our family and it's been great fun watching him grow.
I've got quite a few questions and a few concerns which I will post in the appropriate topic boards when I have a bit more time. I'd like to attach a photo, but that too will be left for another time as I am not savvy with such computer related things. :) I look forward to sharing our journey with Bubbas with you.

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
Welcome to the forum.
To post pics, create an account at http://www.photobucket.com, upload your pics and then copy/paste the "img" code from the the picture you uploaded on photobucket directly into your thread and it will show the pic.

Here is an example of the code you need to copy/paste.

jymcd

Original Poster
I'm hoping this photo of Bubbas transferred. I'm sorry for taking up posting space if it didn't.
Bubbas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom