Introducing Atlas (I think)

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I finally got the male I intend to use for my 1st attempt at breeding. It will be a little bit of a wait though because he is only 8 months old. As of right now I think I'm going to name him Atlas (but the girlfriend isn't sold so he might end up being Casanova or Romeo lol)
He is a hypo, blue bar, het trans, 50% het zero dunner. He has attitude for days and is already a hand full. The pictures do not do him justice.
The 3 females I intend to pair him with are 1) a super saturated orange blue bar 2) a bright orange hypo leatherback and 3) a hypo trans dunner that has pretty decent coloring.

Attachments

• 20221124_114956.jpg
    20221124_114956.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 20221124_115006.jpg
    20221124_115006.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 20221208_214544.jpg
    20221208_214544.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 100

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I got him from dementordragons on morph market

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
He's already posing and made you get dressed for the pic...oh you're in trouble.
🙂 he seems to be a little ham so far. That pic was literally 2 minutes after i picked him up at FedEx (he was cold and enjoying the heater, he hasn't been that calm since lol).

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
I finally got the male I intend to use for my 1st attempt at breeding. It will be a little bit of a wait though because he is only 8 months old. As of right now I think I'm going to name him Atlas (but the girlfriend isn't sold so he might end up being Casanova or Romeo lol)
He is a hypo, blue bar, het trans, 50% het zero dunner. He has attitude for days and is already a hand full. The pictures do not do him justice.
The 3 females I intend to pair him with are 1) a super saturated orange blue bar 2) a bright orange hypo leatherback and 3) a hypo trans dunner that has pretty decent coloring.
Goodluck.
I plan to do it W/ my guy quite possibly
Beautiful morph..:love:
Do you guys know about inbreeding & if it's okay?

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom