Internal Parasites and Fecals

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarinGazelle

Hatchling Member
So Reptars poops have been runny the last couple times. He poops approx once every two days. So i need to know how much fecals average because i believe he has internal parasites. His appetite has been perfectly fine, except for his greens. he's showing less interest in those(he normally eats them eagerly).

So how much do fecals average? and where can i get one done?

Dioxide

My vet charges 42 bucks for one. I'm sure you can get it cheaper and any exotic vet should do your beardie fecal exams. I have the same problem with my beardie righ now too :? only he has no appetite.

mpinsky

Hatchling Member
In my area, fecals average around $18-25. You can even get a cat or dog vet to do one. It doesn't take much as they are looking for the exact same thing. Just don't let them medicate them unless they are an exotic vet.

GarinGazelle

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Okay. I mean their not super runny to where its like human diarrhea. It has some solidness to it, but some runny-ness. i'll take a pic of the next poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom