Interesting idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little story here. My beardy likes to be held of course, and I usually hold him while cleaning his area out for him but he always manages to get around on my back (probably because i'm moving in so many awkward ways he wants something stable) I end up cleaning his cage hunched over and oh what a great time that is. I decided one day to set him on my computer desk, and sat him on the keyboard. At the time I had music playing on Windows Media Player. All the objects moving caught his eye and he ended up staying there just watching it the entire time and I got to clean his cage without a sore back hehe.
landen4.jpg

lol.....That is funny. It makes sense that beardie would be attracted to something like that seeming how thats one way they recognize what their eating through movement. I will have to keep that in mind.

LJean

Extreme Poster
LOL...
I was just about to post about Calypso/something similar.

Well I just looked over at Calyspo and she is attatched to the screen front of her viv. She is not looking around, she is watching tv. I just realized that she can't see the tv now from her basking spot. No wonder she has been going nuts. She is in her new enclosure which sits on the floor. She was higher up in her older tank because it was on a table.

MelissaGray

Hatchling Member
Sydney likes to watch people play games. She used to sit on my lap in the evenings when I played on the bed. She loves watching anything on tv though. My husband thought I was joking when I mentioned a tv in her new tank. :roll: Well, I wasn't :lol:

Stac561

Original Poster
t.v in his tank a little minature one what a great idea when they're home alone. I see all our little guys/girls are spoiled. If only I could get landen to relax to watch t.v. The only time he will is around bed time or when I'm busy doing things he'll lounge. But when it's not bed time and momma wants to cuddle it's a big no way until bed time cuddles. Sigh... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom