Info to fix boredom please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
Alright my BD peeps, I am bored and day dreaming about a new baby dragon in my life. Driving across the country is awesome until you have been driving for days, havent showered, your a.d.h.d. instint is saying run don't sit and fast food is the food choice blah! I suggest a plane if traveling from Illinois to California. If you care to know.

Anyhoo.....we are going to be building an apartment style viv set up, so I need to find a dragon to put in the home we are building. :D I am REALlY liking the looks of the hypotranslusant leatherbacks. I haven't seen any forsale right now, which is fine because I am thinking spring-ish, but I really want to know what kind of price we are talking? I won't put a price on love but my dang husband will:angry5: :lol: anyone have a breeder they like who sells this type of dragon? I have about 11ish more hours to go till we hit the west edge of America, so give me information! :mrgreen: :study:

-amber

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I am totally oooooo-ing and ahhhhh-ing over the Carolina classic dragons they are sooooo pretty!!

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Are my travlin' eyes deceiving me?! A beardie for 2000 bucks!!! Yicks. I thought the $200 one was the prettest best thing ever; I guess I don't have a good eye. :lol:

MissT

BD.org Addict
LOL! Nope, your eyes are not deceiving you HAHA! Some of them are SUPER expensive!!! I thought Travis was on the upper end of pricing when I paid £150 for him... then I saw his sister who was priced at £600 - TBH, I think he is even prettier than she is LOL!

Sammysmom

Hatchling Member
EccentricME":50wv4xdw said:
I am totally oooooo-ing and ahhhhh-ing over the Carolina classic dragons they are sooooo pretty!!

I live about 20 minutes from CCD. I'm getting a new baby from him in 4 weeks! I'm so excited!!! :blob5:

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sammysmom":2dwhvwpo said:
EccentricME":2dwhvwpo said:

I live about 20 minutes from CCD. I'm getting a new baby from him in 4 weeks! I'm so excited!!! :blob5:

You'll have to report back after you get your baby, and tell me about their place. :mrgreen: I really like their website and the beardies are so pretty. When I buy a pet I alway want to check out the breeder before buying; you could be my secret investigator :wink: :lol: Freaks me out to ship a baby, I know people do it all the time, I probably wouldn't sleep the night he/she was being shopped worrying about them. :roll:

Sammysmom

Hatchling Member
EccentricME":11ol9qyt said:
Sammysmom":11ol9qyt said:
EccentricME":11ol9qyt said:

You'll have to report back after you get your baby, and tell me about their place. :mrgreen: I really like their website and the beardies are so pretty. When I buy a pet I alway want to check out the breeder before buying; you could be my secret investigator :wink: :lol: Freaks me out to ship a baby, I know people do it all the time, I probably wouldn't sleep the night he/she was being shopped worrying about them. :roll:

I have heard nothing but good things about Dave and his beardies. I'm sure my experience picking him up will be 100% different than having one shipped. I'll be freaked out just driving with my new baby in the car. Good thing I'm not planning on having human babies. I'd never leave the house with them. I've also heard that Dave has a lot of experience with shipping beardies and as long as you're there to open the package as soon as it arrives you shouldn't have any issues other than relocation stress.

I will be posting ton of pics when my new baby comes home. I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom