Impaction concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casir141

Original Poster
KarrieRee":33iaatoi said:
Thats what you dont want is for them to hide from the UVB --- you want him to be able to sit in his tank w/ out also having to sit under the UVB constantly -- especially if he doesnt want to --- its up to you if you want to get a different fixture --- what size tank is he in ? And how long is he fixture you have now ?
Karrie

40 gallon tank and light fixture 39in.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Well you can do 2 things ---- one you can upgrade the tank to a 75-120 gallon and keep the long fixture or keep the 40 gallon and get a 24" fixture -- its up to you --- if you go w/ the 24" fixture please dont order off Amazon now -- they are running so far behind on shipping --- I have heard its now taking weeks to get anything - I have some websites that you can order from that shipping time is 4-5 days -- so you decide on what you want to do --- and the worms if you need websites let me know and I will post them for you ---
Karrie

Casir141

Original Poster
KarrieRee":3p8553vq said:
Thats what you dont want is for them to hide from the UVB --- you want him to be able to sit in his tank w/ out also having to sit under the UVB constantly -- especially if he doesnt want to --- its up to you if you want to get a different fixture --- what size tank is he in ? And how long is he fixture you have now ?
Karrie
He's in 40 gallon tank,and 39 in. Uvb bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom