I'm SO EXCITED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carebearusaf

Original Poster
beardedwizard":49f7d said:
I'm glad he arrived safe and sound! He's an eating machine right now as he's going through a growth spurt so make sure you have plenty of small supers! (They are his favorite!!!) :wink:

If he arrived sleeping then he was nice and warm from his 40 hr heat pack!

I'm glad you like him, keep me posted on his progress as he'll be a beautiful adult!

Anthony

I'll definately keep you posted. He's beautiful. He ate three small supers and 10 small crickets. He's super sweet and cuddly! He was still asleep even through me opening the box and everything! It was so funny. He didn't wake up until I was lifting him out of the plastic container. :lol:

He is SO beautiful! I wasn't sure if he was your first beardie or not the only reason I put that stuff. Now I feel silly. Keep us posted with pics and stories! :D

carebearusaf

Original Poster
iLoveMyFelix":8cd55 said:
He is SO beautiful! I wasn't sure if he was your first beardie or not the only reason I put that stuff. Now I feel silly. Keep us posted with pics and stories! :D

Don't feel silly. :) This is my second and he's so beautiful! I'll keep you guys posted, here's some more pics I took of him sleeping in his viv!

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

carebearusaf

Original Poster
beardedwizard":97826 said:
Good looking home he has, he will be very happy there!!!

Anthony

:) Glad you approve! We're going to go bigger when he gets bigger but I think this will be suitable for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom